Terms of Service
1. Terms of Service
This Terms of Service is for the use of this website, including the platform hosted by Travelinius (the Website), operated by Wweb Private Company Ltd (Company Number 10542836, Companies House, GOV. U.K.)
Access to the Website is conditional upon your acceptance, without alteration of these Terms of Service.
2. Use of material on the Website
You may view the Website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
You may not modify or copy the layout of the Website and any computer software and code contained in the Website.
The material provided on the Website is for personal use only and may not be: Re-sold and/or redistributed in any material form, stored in any storage media, and/or re-transmitted in any media without the prior written consent of Travelinius.
3. Links to other Websites
The Website may contain links to sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of Travelinius.
Any links are provided as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply an endorsement by Travelinius of the linked site.
Travelinius is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
4. User Account
By signing up for a user account, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms of Service and any other relevant agreements and policies, deemed to be so relevant by Travelinius, at its absolute discretion.
Subject to any outstanding payments being made, you may, at any time, cancel your account with Travelinius by emailing email@example.com
Travelinius may restrict or cancel your user account at any time, for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, a breach of the terms of these Terms of Service.
5. Intellectual Property
Travelinius reserves all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by it.
The copyright in the Website and its content is owned by Travelinius, its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed the materials to Travelinius or its affiliates. All trademarks mentioned on the Website belong to their respective owners.
Travelinius is making the Website available for others to publish information without assuming a duty of care to users.
Travelinius is not in the business of providing professional advice and gives no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy, reliability or timeliness or otherwise, of the information contained on the Website and/or linked sites on the World Wide Web.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Travelinius disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding: the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the Website and/or of any linked sites; and merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the Website and/or on any linked sites.
Travelinius will not be liable, under any circumstances, for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognized by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) which are the consequence of you:
- Acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any of the linked Websites; and
- Using or acquiring, or your inability to use or acquire, any service or product contained or referred to on the Website and/or any linked sites.
- Not withstanding that Travelinius has used its best endeavors to ensure that the information contained and accessed through the Website is correct and current at the time of publication.
Travelinius does not accept responsibility for any error, omission or defect in this information and the Website is provided by Travelinius on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law Travelinius:
- Does not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials or products on this site;
- Does not warrant that the functions of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected to that the server which stores and transmits content to you is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Travelinius Website (including any related or linked websites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
- Travelinius will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits, consequential loss or any damages of any kind recognized by law, which are the consequence of you using or accessing or any inability to use or access the Website.
7. Limitation of liability
Travelinius liability for breach of any warranty or condition in these Terms of Service or for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded by operation of law, is limited at the option of Travelinius to the following:
- Ιn the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Ιn the case of goods, the replacement of goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
8. Alteration of Terms of Service
Travelinius reserves the right to change these Terms of Service, conditions and notices under which the Website is offered with or without notice to you and without giving any explanation or justification for such change.
9. Relevant jurisdiction
If any part of these Terms of Service are found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of the Terms of Service and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The Terms of Service are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and Wales.
Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom & Wales to determine any dispute arising out of these Terms of Service.
10. Customer Service
For any customer service inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service last updated on 29 June 2018